Booking Policy:
Once you have booked your Experience Package you are still required to reserve your shared cabin directly with Camp Winnebagoe. 

Contact the Camp Winnebagoe Team via Email at or Visit their contact page by clicking the button below.

Use Booking Code: DREAMCAMP and you will be directed to the reservations team.

Refund Policy:
Your purchase not only contributes to our financial needs for hosting Dream Camp but also acknowledges the substantial energy and dedication invested by our team in crafting an unforgettable experience for all participants.

In line with this, Dream Camp adheres to a firm No-Refund Policy regardless of the circumstances prompting cancellation requests.

However, in the event that Tmrw Tday Festival Inc. cancels Dream Camp for any reason, a 75% refund will be issued, with the remaining 25% credited towards a future Tmrw Tday Festival Inc. live event. (Service Fees cannot be refunded.)

Tmrw.Tday Festival Inc. reserves the right to refuse entry to any individual or remove them from Dream Camp without refund if they contravene the community guidelines

Transfer Policy:
You have the option to transfer your package to another individual in its entirety. The financial transaction for this transfer must occur directly between you and the designated recipient. Please note that Tmrw Tday Festival Inc. cannot facilitate or arrange the transfer unless Dream Camp is fully booked and a waiting list is in place.

Dream Camp Guidelines:
The lineup and schedule may be subject to change without prior notice. Refunds for packages will not be issued in the event of such changes.